In order to register for an exam you need to bring the following documents with you:
- An enrolment form, which you can collect from the Instituto Cervantes in London or download here: Enrolment Form (PDF). There are two copies; both must be filled in and sent by post or handed in to any of the DELE examination centres in the UK.
- Please note that Instituto Cervantes London only accepts payments by credit or debit card.
- A photocopy of a form of ID which contains a photo and the following information: identity, nationality, place and date of birth. These details must correspond with the information given on the enrolment form.
- If need it, a signed declaration, confirming that you fulfil at least two of the conditions described in section two of the epigraph General Conditions. Download a copy of the Certified Declaration (PDF).
- Once the candidate has enrolled for the exam, they will receive a stamped copy of their enrolment form which states the code which they have been assigned and they will receive by post the official announcement of the exam, which states the date, time and place that the tests will take place.